sunnuntai 17. huhtikuuta 2016

sasri2016 – Ayurvedic treatments



Now that I have been three times in massage here, I have to say that I like good “normal” massage or Thai massage much more. Ayurvedic massage and treatments are much more touching and less massage. After Thai massage, I am always feeling much better. But after these Ayurveda, I can't really say the same.
Yesterday I had a full 100 minutes ayurvedic treatment and it was kinda nice, but not really a massage as such, which I would have needed. Then there was this steam bath and some strange red -water bath. And all was so damn hot! Steam bath was expected to be hot, but when it's already so hot in here and I sweat so much, I don't know how much I really needed more sweating. Then even the strange red water -bath was also in hot water. I was expecting a colder, cool bath, where to relax after that steam bath, but no! Gladly had a shower after that and there at least I could get cooler water. Even the drinks they offered during the treatment, were hot! (Another one I thought to be just cool water, but it was (once again!) a mix of cold and hot – that's what massagist said - and it was just hot to me. Then tea was offered in the end. Well tea was quite good, but still!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti